Red Thai Prawn Curry...
* Prawns 150 gms
* Onion 1/2 medium
* Garlic 2-3 cloves
* Cummin seeds 1 tsp
* Red chilli 1 tsp
* Lemon juice 1-2 tbsp
* Heat oil, add zeera and then add finely chopped onions and garlic.
* Cook till light golden. Blend them together to a paste.
* Heat 1 tbsp oil add the blended paste and cook for a couple of minutes.
* Blend 3-4 prawns and red chilli together to a paste.
* Add this paste to the onion paste and cook for another couple of minutes.
* Add as much water as you like to make the curry conistency as desired.
* Bring it to a boil. Add prawns and lemon juice and switch off the heat.
* Garnish with green corriander. Serve hot with boiled rice.